Whether you're saving for something special like a wedding or a new car or preparing for a rainy day, Rock Valley Credit Union has the savings account to help you meet your goal. Apply online or call our Member Contact Center at (815) 282-0300 to open your savings account today.
Choose the account that works best for you!
*Please consult your financial or tax adviser regarding your unique circumstances. After all, everyone's savings goals are different! HSAs must be combined with a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), which covers larger medical expenses after the deductible is met. *APY = Annual Percentage Yield. $25 minimum deposit required in a share savings account to establish credit union membership. The rate may change after the account is opened. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. For Certificates, a penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal.
BONUS! RVCU ATM Cards: Not only for checking accounts
At Rock Valley Credit Union, you don't need a checking account just to have an ATM card. Our cards are exclusive to members with savings accounts, and you can use them to check your account balance or withdraw cash from more than 85,000 ATMs accross the country - all without surcharges - thanks to our AllPoint and Co-Op networks.
To get your ATM card:
- Request your free ATM card by calling (815) 282-0300 or visiting a branch
- Your ATM card will arrive by mail within 7-10 business days
*Please note: ATM cards cannot be used for purchases. Daily limit withdrawal is $260. For all ATMs, the "Fast Cash" option is not available. to withdraw cash, select "Savings" and then enter the specific denomination desired.
RVCU is committed to constantly innovating. We use technology to create a better banking experience for our membes. As a result, we offer flexible digital tools and services to safely meet you right where you're at today - and tomorrow.
Our digital services give you the flexibility to bank whenever, wherever you want, safely and conveniently.
Through our AllPoint and Co-Op networks, RVCU members have free access to nearly 85,000 ATMs nationwide.
RVCU offers multiple ways to make a deposit:
- Free remote deposits that can be done anytime and from anywhere with your mobile device.
- Personal Teller Machines (PTMs) are available in the drive-thru of the Machesney Park branch and provide members the option to deposit funds 24/7 (both cash and check).
- Our Night Drop is an option for members without a debit card. Night Drop is available at all three branches for checks/cash deposits or loan payments (transactions will be processed the next business day).
- Make deposits during regular business hours at any one of our locations.
At RVCU, we do our part to save trees and reduce unnecessary waste in our landfills. Our digital products and offerings, such as online banking, remote deposit, and e-statements eliminate the need for paper products. Bonus? It doesn't cost you a thing.
- RVCU is proud to support each step of your financial journey. Our investment services team provides holistic financial planning to help invest and grow your wealth and manage your hard-earned assets.
- Do you know how much monthly income you will need in retirement? Use this retirement calculator or contact the Rock Valley Investment Services team today to schedule a free consultation.
We make opening an account easy. Apply online or call our Member Contact Center at (815) 282-0300 to open your savings account today.
To meet your specific needs, RVCU offers the following methods to make a deposit:
- Free remote deposits that can be done anytime and form anywhere with your mobile device.
- Personal Teller Machines (PTMs) are available in the drive-thru of the Machesney Park branch and provide you the option to deposit funds 24/7 (both cash and check).
- Our Night Drop provides an option if you don't have a debit card. Night drop is available at all three branches for checks/cash deposits or loan payments (transactions will be processed the next business day).
- You can also make deposits during regular business hours at one of our locations.
You can check your balance by:
- Using one of our many digital services
- Calling us at (815) 282-0300
- Visiting one of our locations where you have access to lobby, drive-thru, ATM and PTM services
- Accessing one of our nearly 85,000 ATMs nationwide through our AllPoint and Co-Op networks
Yes! Transferring money from another bank is easy and free with our online banking.
Start saving for your future today!
Send us a message in our chat feature, schedule an appointment or call our Member Contact Center at (815) 282-0300.