Putting your dreams within reach with the right loan.
Our trusted local financing is the reason why consumers throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin turn to RVCU for their loans. We have the home, auto, or personal loan you want, with the terms you need.
Our loan process is simple...
Online, chat, email, text, phone
Get to know you
Understand your goals & objectives
Develop a plan / make recommendations
Complete & sign documents
Receive your loan funds
How did we do?
Refer a friend
Connect with us on social
A lifelong relationship begins...
Education on products, services & financial products.
Connect with us with any questions or concerns.
What type of loan are you interested in?
Dream car or first car, make it your car with trusted local financing.
From making that big purchase to consolidating your debt, you can count on RVCU.
When the open house becomes your dream house, turn to RVCU. We are your trusted local mortgage lender.
From building credit to earning flexible cash rewards, we have the right credit card for you.
How much can you afford? Know before you shop! Learn about the loan payments and interest rates that work for you with our financial calculators.
Whether online or in person, we make it convenient for you to make payments. Choose the path that works for you!
Getting the money you need is quick and easy with RVCU. Check out our competitive interest loan rates.
dfdgdf A 10-day loan payoff is the current loan amount from your old servicer - that includes the principal and interest accrued up until today - plus interest that accrues over the next 10 days. A 10-day payoff should also include the address for payment.
How to provide a 10-day Loan Payoff:
- You may be able to generate a 10-day payoff through your current lender's web site.
- If this is not an option for you, contact your current lender and request a written 10-day payoff request. Most institutions will email it within a matter of minutes.
- Upload document to the unique document upload link provided via email.
Proof of insurance is required for all collateralized loans (auto, boat, motorcycle, etc.). A declarations page is typically provided to show the appropriate deductibles and lien holder information.
How to provide Proof of Insurance:
- Upload a copy of your insurance card to the unique document upload link provided via email.
- After your loan funds, contact your Insurance Agent and have them update your policy with rock Valley Credit Union as Lienholder.
- Upload to www.myinsuranceinfo.com
A purchase order is a document provided by a dealership showing the buyers name and sales price, including any taxes and fees.
How to provide a Purchase Order/Agreement:
- the dealership you are working with will provide this as a part of your transaction. Your Lending Specialist will review it with you to ensure you are getting the best deal possible!
A CARFAX report is the preferred vehicle history report. Every CARFAX report contains information that can impact your decision about a used vehicle. Some types of information that a CARFAX report may include are:
- Accident and damage indicators, such as airbag deployments
- Title information, including salvaged titles, Lemon history or Flood damage
- Total loss accident history
- Odometer readings & service records
- Number of owners & vehicle use (taxi, rental, lease, etc.)
How to provide a CARFAX report:
In many cases, the dealership you are working with can provide you with a free copy of the CARFAX report. In other situations, your Lending Specialist will order one for you which will be included in your loan documents.
Proof of income may be requested as part of your loan request. The most common forms would be paystub, award letters or tax returns.
How to provide proof of income:
- The most secure way to provide proof of income is to upload it via the unique link that is sent to you, as a part of your loan application.
This link is generated from our Loan Operating System and allows you to upload supporting documents directly to your loan application in the most secure manner. Each link is unique and expires after 48 hours. You will receive another link via email if your loan is not funded within the first 48 hours. In addition, you can request the link from your Lending Specialist.
How to upload documents to the unique link:
- the link will be provided to you via email as your application is reviewed and may contain the specific forms required for your loan request.
- Simply take a picture of the requested forms and upload them by clicking on the link and attaching the file.
DocuSign is the leading Electronic Signature provider in the market. The U.S. Federal ESIGN Act defines an "electronic signature" as an electronic sound, symbol, or process, attached to or logically associated with a contract or other record and executed or adopted by a person with the intent to sign the record. Electronic signatures have been used for electronically signing offer letters, sales contracts, permission slips, rental/lease agreements, liability waivers, financial documents, etc.
How to use DocuSign to sign my disclosures:
- An email will be sent directly to the email address you provide
- Click on the link and answer the out-of-pocket security questions (this protects your identity)
- Press the "Start" button and follow the prompts
- For a more detailed explanation, please click HERE.
Need access to your completed documents in the DocuSign portal? Click here to learn how!
Take the first step.
Contact us at (815)282-0300 to learn more about the ways we can help you live your dream.