Watch Your Child...And Their Savings Grow!
It's never too early to open a youth savings account. Why not start with a kid-friendly option that offers adult-size benefits? Whether you have a newborn or a teenager, joining the Wags Kids Savings Club by opening a kids savings account is a great way to help your child save for their future.
Wags Kids Savings Club Benefits
Kids savings accounts are fee-free!
Great Interest Rate
Chance to win $500 every quarter!
Eligibility and Requirements
- For youth members – age 17 and younger
- A parent or legal guardian must be a joint owner
- $25 minimum balance required to open
- Dividends paid quarterly
Quarterly Drawing Eligibility
- 17 years or younger and a member of the Wags Kids Savings Club in good standing
- Deposited $1 or more into the Wags Kids Savings Club account within the applicable quarter
- Submitted a Wags Kids Savings Club enrollment form (signed by the parent or legal guardian acting as the joint owner of the account)
Enrollment forms can be dropped off at any RVCU location or mailed to:Rock Valley Credit Union Attn: Wags Kids Savings Club 1201 Clifford Avenue Loves Park, IL 61111
Ready to kick-start your child’s savings?
Join our Wags Kids Savings Club by opening a savings account today!
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. $25 minimum deposit required. APY is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date. The rate may change after the account is opened. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account.
Rock Valley Credit Union’s website and online services are not directed to children under 13 and Rock Valley Credit Union does not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 13. For more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), visit the FTC website.
Download the official Wags Kids Savings Club rules here.
To unenroll in the Wags Club Savings Account program, please fill out this form.