Checking Account Switch Kit
Switching your checking account to Rock Valley Credit Union is simple. We've created a switch kit to make your transition quick and easy! Download our switch kit; which includes the easy steps outlined below, checking application, and helpful forms to help you make a smooth transition.
Just follow these 5 easy steps:
- Open your Rock Valley Credit Union Checking Account:
- Open an account with initial minimum deposit of $25.
- Be sure to order a Visa® Debit Card.
- Move your Direct Deposit to your new Rock Valley Credit Union Checking Account:
- To move your payroll Direct Deposit, contact your Human Resources department for details.
- If you have other sources of Direct Deposit such as Social Security (visit ssa.gov/deposit or call (800) 772-1213 to change Social Security deposits by phone) or a retirement plan, remember to change those too. You will need to provide the Rock Valley Credit Union ABA routing number 271988388 and your checking account number.
- Redirect your automatic payments:
- Move automatic payments or withdrawals such as loans and recurring bills to your new Rock Valley Credit Union Checking Account at least two weeks before the next payment is due.
- You will need to provide the Rock Valley Credit Union ABA routing number 271988388 and your checking account number.
- Set up your new Bill Pay and sign up for Online Statements in NetTeller if you haven't already.
- Stop using your old checking account:
- Stop using your old account and allow enough time for any outstanding checks, automatic payments and debit card transactions to clear. Destroy any unused checks, ATM and debit cards.
- Close your old checking account:
- Close your old account by sending the attached completed form to your old bank.
Click here to download our Switch Kit today!