Protecting you from financial crimes
At Rock Valley Credit Union (RVCU), your peace of mind and financial security is our top priority. Financial crimes continue to be a threat globally and locally and because of this RVCU has invested in technology to reduce the risk of our members from falling victims to these crimes.
We have recently been made aware of fraudulent activity occurring on member accounts and are working diligently with authorities for a resolution. In addition, we are working with every member who has been personally affected by this to ensure their accounts are secure.
Fraud can happen to anyone, but there are steps you can take to reduce your risk.
- Always be cautious when using your debit card.
- When making purchases select “credit” and sign for a more secure transaction.
- When using ATMs look for signs that could indicate a skimming device has been added.
- Never share your PIN.
- Never share your online account access username or password.
- Sign up to receive transaction alerts to stay informed. Watch this video on how to set up these alerts.
For more information on how to protect your financial information, please visit our Security Page. Have additional questions, please contact us at 815.282.0300.