Easy banking? Totally here for it!
Experience more convenient and fast banking anytime and anywhere with text banking from Rock Valley Credit Union. Text banking gives you immediate access to account information and it’s done securely so your data is protected. You can check your account balances and view recent transactions.
Text Banking FAQ
It's easy! Follow these three simple steps to enroll in text banking:
Step 1: Enroll
- Login to Online Banking
- Go to Options and click "Mobile Settings" and choose the Text Mobile Settings tab
- Click "Yes" enable my accounts for your mobile device
- Click "Yes" to Agree to Terms
Step 2: Enable Accounts
- Enter the phone number you would like ot use to receive/send text messages
- Select your wireless provider
- Select the account(s) you want access to from your mobile device
- Create a mobile nickname for your account(s) (examples: SAV for Savings, CHK for Checking)
- Click "Submit"
Step 3: Perform Transactions
- Reply "YES" from your Mobile Device to confirm your subscription for this service
- You will receive a text message with RVCU's text number and commands
- Send a text to 89549 to get:
- Account balances, from one or all of your accounts
- Recent account history
Send a text to 89549 to get your account balances and recent transaction history.
BAL: Sends you account balances for all text banking enabled accounts. You can also text BAL followed by your mobile account nickname to get balances on a specific account. For example, if your savings account nickname is SAV, you would text BAL SAV to 89549.
HIST: This is the text message command that will provide you with the four most recent transactions for all text banking enabled accounts. You can also text HIST followed by your mobile account nickname to get transaction details on a specific account. For example, if your checking account nickname is CKG, you would text HIST CKG to 89549.
HELP: You will receive a text on where to get text banking support.
STOP: Cancels your text banking service.
*Message and data rates may apply from your carrier.
Send us a message in our chat feature during regular business hours, contact us online or call our Member Contact Center at (815)282-0300.