Want to meet with one of our Member Service Representatives?
Preparing for your Appointment
Once you've scheduled your video appointment, please review the guide for step-by-step instructions and tips to ensure your virtual visit goes smoothly. Video appointments can be attended by using a computer, tablet or mobile device.
The following changes have been implemented with your safety in mind:
- Face Masks & Photo ID (Are Required): You may be asked to temporarily remove any face covering for identification and security purposes.
- Social Distancing: To comply with social distancing guidelines we will be limiting the total number of people allowed in our lobbies at one time. We request that only the member who is conducting business come into the branch.
- Germ Shields: We have installed see-through partitions at teller windows and MSR desks. We ask that members assist us by standing/sitting behind one of these partitions when interacting with our staff.
- Stay Healthy: We will continue our increased sanitation and cleaning practices at all of our locations, and ask you to do the same. In addition, we urge all members and staff to stay home if you are feeling sick. You may be asked to leave and handle your banking business remotely if you appear to be sick.
- Download TEAMS App: Download the free app ahead of your virtual appointment.
- Determine Audio Device: If you plan to join from your computer, make sure your preferred speakers are selected.
- Familiarize Yourself with the Camera/Microphone On/Off
- Select "Join as a Guest"
- Use a Quiet Setting
We encourage everyone to continue to use remote and self-serve options whenever possible.
We're here to help!
Did you know that the majority of your banking can be handled using your computer or mobile device? If you’re not familiar with Digital Banking, you can contact our Member Contact Center at (815)282-0300 for assistance.