Rock Valley Credit Union's Board of Directors are member-elected volunteers. All of these men and women are dedicated to ensuring the financial growth and security of the entire membership. Nine people serve on our Board at any given time, each serving a three-year term.
- David Gill, Chairman (2022)
- Bob Burden, Vice Chairman (2021)
- Lynne Kowalczyk, Treasurer (2020)
- Lori Mitchell, Secretary (2020)
- Tim Savage, Director (2021)
- Stuart Meyerson, Director (2021)
- Tony Cortez, Director (2022)
- Bob Toews, Director (2020)
- Karl Arvidson, Director (2022)
Join Us for the Annual Meeting!
On March 3rd, we will be holding our annual meeting at Loves Park City Hall at 6PM. By attending, you get the chance to meet your candidates that are running for the open board positions, learn about how we did in 2019, and hear more about your credit union's growth! Click the link below to meet your candidates. If you have any further questions, please contact us at (815)-282-0300. We hope to see you there!