Rock Valley Credit Union is not-for-profit and member-owned, which means all products and services, are designed expressly to benefit our Members. But membership means even more. We want to help our members by providing useful information on a variety of financial topics. The tools available in this section are designed to give you information that will help you better manage your money.
We are excited to introduce Banzai, our NEW complimentary financial education resource, designed for all ages and all stages in life!
- Articles - Short and to the point; get the information you need!
- Real life scenarios and simulators – Kind of like a video game!
- Fitting for all ages – Banzai Jr., Banzai Teen, and Banzai Plus!
- In partnership with GreenPath – If Banzai starts to notice that the user may need extra assistance, they will give them the option of contacting GreenPath for further in-depth counseling/help!
Click here to check out what Banzai has to offer and get started today!
As a valued member of Rock Valley Credit Union we are committed to serving you. And as a benefit to you, we are providing you with free access to money management and financial education services.
Your Path to a Bright Financial Future Begins Here…
GreenPath™ Financial Wellness works to empower you to eliminate financial stress, get out of debt, increase savings and achieve your financial goals using these services included in the program:
- Free Financial Counseling
- Debt Management Plan
- Housing Counseling
- Credit Report Review
- Student Loan Debt Counseling
- GreenPath University
- Avoid bankruptcy, foreclosure and repossession
If you need help with credit card debt, you may be eligible for a debt management program, which may help:
- Eliminate collection calls
- Reduce interest
- Eliminate fees
GreenPath’s financial experts take the time to understand your financial situation and develop a personalized plan that works for your individual needs. For issues ranging from a proactive savings plan to saving a home from foreclosure, advice is only a phone call or click away.
GreenPath counselors are available:
- Monday through Thursday 7:00 am – 9:00 pm (CST)
- Friday 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
For more information simply visit GreenPath to use this free and confidential service or call 877-337-3399 toll-free
Partnering with Schools & Community Organizations
Rock Valley partners with local schools and community organizations to offer free financial education workshops. To set up a free class for your school or organization, call us at 815-282-0300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not send confidential information through email regarding your account at the credit union.