It doesn't matter if you are looking for a new or used car, truck or van, Rock Valley Credit Union has a lending package that will fit your needs. The process is easy, the rates are great and the convenience is unmatched. Your loan payment can be automatically taken from your paycheck and paid electronically with payroll deduction. No worries about missing a payment, and no hassle with writing checks and finding stamps.
Our qualified members have options for borrowing:
- Up to 125% financing for qualified members
- Terms up to 84 months
- Pre-approvals for negotiating power (know what you can spend before you shop)
- Credit life and disability insurance, Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) coverage and Extended Warranty Coverage available
- Complete your financing on-site at participating dealerships
- Up to 125% financing of NADA average retail value for qualified members
- Terms up to 84 months, depending on amount, credit, and age of car.
- Pre-approvals for negotiation power (know what you can spend before you shop)
- Credit life and disability insurance, Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)coverage and Extending Warranty Coverage available
- Complete your financing on-site at participating dealership
60 Day Payment Vacation
Refinance Your Existing Auto Loan
- Lower your existing loan rate
- Lower your monthly payment
- Save you hundreds of dollars over the life of your loan
- Pay off your car loan earlier
Auto Title Loan
RVCU's Title Loan allows you to use the equity in your vehicle to get cash when you need it. If your vehicle is paid for, use your title as collateral. If you are still paying on your vehicle, call our loan department and find out if you have equity. You can refinance your vehicle and get your equity as cash. Your loan rate will be based on credit approval and your credit.
Recreational Vehicles and Power Sports
We also offer loans for various other vehicles including boats, water sport vehicles, motorcycles, campers, and RV's. If you are looking for great financing to fund your recreation, give us a call at 815-282-0300.