If you are looking for an affordable driving option, purchasing a repossessed vehicle may fit your needs. Rock Valley Credit Union makes a small number of vehicles available online.
Vehicles currently available
We don't have anything at this time.
Repossession Sales Terms
All bidders should be aware of the following terms:
- Rock Valley Credit Union reserves the right to reject any offer.
- Rock Valley Credit Union reserves the right to sell any unit without notice or without waiting for bidding cycle expiration. Moreover, Rock Valley Credit Union can remove any unit from bidding availabiity as necessary.
- Only the bidder with the high accepted offer will be notified.
- All sales must be made with cash or certified funds. Personal checks will not be accepted.
- Any and all property taxes, licensing, and registration fees will be the responsibility of the buyer.
- Rock Valley Credit Union ames no warranties or representations regarding the condition of the property. The property is strictly sold "as is," without warranty, either expressed or implied, as to mechanical or physical condition.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- It is not the responsibility of Rock Valley Credit Union to verify functionality of email services as they pertain to the bidding process. Bid approval is based on a highest, first-come, first-served basis.
- Simply sumbitting a bid does not guarantee the bidder will be awarded the opportunity to buy the unit at bid price. Verification of high bidder eligibility and legitimacy will take place at the end of the particular bidding cycle.
- All sales are final.